- Wetland Panel Exhibition
- The Miyagi Prefectural Government, Miyagi Prefectural Izunuma - Uchinuma Environmental Conservation Foundation and Sendai City Science Museum held an exhibition of educational panels on Wetlands prepared by WWF Japan with their original panels on the Wetlands in Miyagi region.
- They exhibited these panels, in succession until the end of February, i.e.:
- February 2-6: Entrance Hall in Sendai City Science Museum
- February 10-14: Entrance Hall in Miyagi Prefecture Office Building
- February 18-28: Sanctuary Center of Lakes Izunuma and Uchinuma, a Ramsar Site (the office of Foundation)
Wetland Panel Exhibition at Sanctuary Center